Create the perfect learning environment with our Education Lighting solutions.
In an extensive task, LEDified assisted Scotch College with their LED lighting needs. Covering everything from classrooms to swimming pools, we provided lighting that saved the college more than $5500 in combined energy and maintenance costs a year. You can read more about it by following the link below.
Lighting can really contribute to creating an ideal environment to work in, and this is certainly the case for educational facilities. In these environments, the level of lighting can contribute to staff and students working with vigour and liveliness versus drained energy and eyestrain. Not only this, but ill-considered lighting can also have a negative effect on electricity bills, especially across large educational buildings or campuses. LEDified can offer effective solutions to address these considerations. Education institutions, which have used LEDified have seen the difference in both their lighting costs and in the general feeling of their school, staff and students.
What does your educational institution look like, as a physical structure and in the way it operates? These factors can assist you in creating an optimal lighting environment. Consider these things when talking to our LED experts:
- How many days a week do you operate and for how long?
- Does your facility have regular hours?
- Are you switching to LED lighting or simply refitting existing LED lights?
- Have you considered different lighting requirements for offices/classrooms/toilets/hallways etc.?
- What sort of light (neutral, daylight) is best for you?
- Have you considered emergency lighting?
- Do you prefer tube lighting, panels, down lights, etc.?
- What sort of access does each room have to natural lighting?